To be answered and completed with grace and understanding on both sides of opinions expressed: Let your opinions pour out, but you don’t have to be a dick about it now do you? And you may severely disagree with someone but are you really going to unfollow or bug them about it? That said, answer and read at your own discretion.
1. A selection of television programs you do not care for.
2. A selection of musical artists you do not care for.
3. A selection of celebrities you couldn’t care less about.
4. A hobby you “don’t get”.
5. A habit you find disgusting.
6. Something in school you really liked doing that everyone else bitched over.
7. Your favorite household chore.
8. Popular video games that make you go “meh”.
9. PC or MAC?
10. A sport you don’t like, for whatever reason.
11. A sport you really like, for whatever reason.
12. Television programs you love but have gotten shit for liking.
13. Musical artists you love but have gotten shit for liking.
14. A hobby you have/find interesting that other people bother you over/make fun of.
15. A habit you have that other people bug you over.
16. Something in school you hating doing and it felt like everyone else loved.
17. The household chore that makes you want to shoot your own face off.
18. A selection of video games that you enjoy that perhaps you really shouldn’t.
19. A celebrity crush that maybe even you don’t understand.
20. Free rant on whatever grinds your gears at the moment.
12 Days of Christmas Challenge
6. A Christmas Story
I’ve always avoided this one cos I just didn’t think I’d like it and yup… hated it. The story line was pretty average, there was so much screeching and young boys crying.. I mean holy christ every single character pissed me off. I hated some bits, such as a dogs ear being caught in a door and only smiled once in the whole film. I never want to watch this movie again… what an absolute pile of shit.
Behind the scenes of classic movie monsters
Hhahah i know what a facial is, thought spelling would help the conversation! And i don’t feel strongly about them either way ^.^ xxxx
- Freddy Krueger glove?
- A Disney prop of some kind?
- Wings for Camille Noire?
- a sci fi gun?
- princess mononokes mask?
- The Cardcaptors staff?
- Sculpt a pokemon fusion character?
Its for a uni project but have only time for one so should I make something else? x
Eeeeeeeeeee my new hairs in the post by Lovebird Locks!!!! xxxxxxx
Im 5 foot 2 x
Got a load of pages in @Skin Deep issue 230
Photographer: Joseph O’Brien Photographer
Model: the gorgeous Megan Massacre
Make up by Alice Bizarre Make Up
Hair by Victoria Pickup of The Workshop Hair Academy
Shot at Murder Mile Studio
Film to follow shortly by Loki Films
Feeling crappy cos i havent worked out in nearly a month… on the scales, I’ve put on weight, but today I fitted into a UK size 4 Ralph Lauren dress… hmmm
12 Days of ChristmasChallenge
5. A miricle on 34th street
Havent seen either and like always, watching the original first! Already have high hopes for the film when I saw Ben Nye in the make up credits! I am a sucker for old black and white films and honestly loved this one. Its a great story line and with the leading man playing a truely likeable Kris Kringle, a classic to watch at christmas!!! xxxx
trying on my zoes hair extensions! love my mate lauren!! check her out! http://thegirlwiththeeverchanginghair.tumblr.com/