Finished my first commissioned mask x
Ive had a few anons ask if i have any band tattoos. So here are two logos I have, can you guess the bands? xxx
Me and model Vera Ping Wong after cutting her stomach open for a music video ;-) Photo by Andy Watson xxxx
So in the last few weeks I have been so inactive because of these reasons:
- I went to Sonisphere!!!
- Shoot with a band called The Dirty Youth
- Siren and banshee themed shoot
- Fallen Angels shoot
- Did a make up tutorial and eyelash guide for Attitude Clothing
- Reviewing products for the blog!
- Underwear/Latex underwear shoot
- Then worked for PHD at High Voltage so if you saw a purple haired 1940s metal air hostess, that was me!!
- A Bridal Lingerie shoot
- Then did a shoot with Attitude clothing located at Big Red, Haunted Tattoo parlour and more!
- Finally a Alice in zombie land shoot followed by a Gluttony maggot shoot!!
- As well as inbetween these, networking, finding a part time job, applying for uni, emailing people, cleaning, washing, tidying, packing, unpacking and traveling!!!!
So Alice Bizarre has been a busy bee!! And this weekend doing a music video in preston and next week doing make up 2nd stage at Bloodstock!!! :-) xxx